- RT @PublishersWkly: "I urge every one of you watching to educate yourselves about your school boards and vote in your local elections. 2022… 2 weeks ago
- RT @nkjemisin: Great, but anti-CRT people aren't actually upset about CRT. What they want is no Black educators, no Black books - hell, no… 1 month ago
- RT @orbitbooks: We're giving away the complete Green Bone Saga by @FondaJLee plus a print of the Kaul family character art by @Merwild! R… 1 month ago
- Driven to browse Twitter due to FB/IG-down boredom. 2 months ago
- RT @geneluenyang: I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!! I can't believe I get to work with such an amazingly talented team! 2 months ago
Find me in this book!
Tag Archives: milestones
Eight years ago on Halloween, two weeks before my wife’s due date, we got a trick-or-treat surprise. Eight years ago today, my baby girl was born. Eight years ago today, I became a father, and my world has never been … Continue reading