- RT @PublishersWkly: "I urge every one of you watching to educate yourselves about your school boards and vote in your local elections. 2022… 6 months ago
- RT @nkjemisin: Great, but anti-CRT people aren't actually upset about CRT. What they want is no Black educators, no Black books - hell, no… 6 months ago
- RT @orbitbooks: We're giving away the complete Green Bone Saga by @FondaJLee plus a print of the Kaul family character art by @Merwild! R… 7 months ago
- Driven to browse Twitter due to FB/IG-down boredom. 7 months ago
- RT @geneluenyang: I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!! I can't believe I get to work with such an amazingly talented team! 7 months ago
Find me in this book!
Tag Archives: toddlers
The project of the summer: potty training The Button, who turned three-and-a-half in July. Yeah. When her older sister The Pumpkin turned two, I went back to work outside the home for the first time since before she was born. … Continue reading