- RT @allegiancebway: "Why is Allegiance Important?" Well, Lucy Krina and Sricharan from California told us, and it won them 10 tickets and… 2 weeks ago
- RT @djolder: Go write that book you keep thinking about 5 months ago
- RT @DrMicheQ: #Grateful for my life partner @dad_strangeland for his support and daily acts of kindness and love #GratitudePractice https:/… 6 months ago
- RT @FamilyDocsNews: CAFP Past Pres @wintersdoc and current CAFP Pres @DrMicheQ in DC advocating for patients .. and dr/patients https://t.c… 6 months ago
- RT @DrMicheQ: Erosion of trust = public health threat #ScienceOverFear #FMAS17 #MakeHealthPrimary #CommunityImmunity 6 months ago
Find me in this book!
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Twenty years ago this September, Michelle and I met on our very first day on campus as first-years at Brown University, where we had arrived before orientation for the Third World Transition Program (TWTP), at which incoming students of color … Continue reading