- RT @FamilyDocsNews: CAFP Past Pres @wintersdoc and current CAFP Pres @DrMicheQ in DC advocating for patients .. and dr/patients https://t.c… 9 hours ago
- RT @DrMicheQ: Erosion of trust = public health threat #ScienceOverFear #FMAS17 #MakeHealthPrimary #CommunityImmunity 1 day ago
- RT @statnews: Female doctors in the US earn significantly less than male doctors, despite their specialty bit.ly/2oAyAGd https://t… 3 weeks ago
- RT @FamilyDocsNews: New CAFP President Michelle Quiogue @DrMicheQ featured today in @Bakersfieldcali news: bit.ly/2pGP24C #FMRevol… 1 month ago
- RT @FamilyDocsNews: Keeping the 'family' in family physician: CAFP Prez M Quiogue @DrMicheQ & husb J Sperber @dad_strangeland Article: http… 1 month ago
Find me in this book!
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Twenty years ago this September, Michelle and I met on our very first day on campus as first-years at Brown University, where we had arrived before orientation for the Third World Transition Program (TWTP), at which incoming students of color … Continue reading