- RT @djolder: Go write that book you keep thinking about 1 month ago
- RT @DrMicheQ: #Grateful for my life partner @dad_strangeland for his support and daily acts of kindness and love #GratitudePractice https:/… 2 months ago
- RT @FamilyDocsNews: CAFP Past Pres @wintersdoc and current CAFP Pres @DrMicheQ in DC advocating for patients .. and dr/patients https://t.c… 3 months ago
- RT @DrMicheQ: Erosion of trust = public health threat #ScienceOverFear #FMAS17 #MakeHealthPrimary #CommunityImmunity 3 months ago
- RT @statnews: Female doctors in the US earn significantly less than male doctors, despite their specialty bit.ly/2oAyAGd https://t… 3 months ago
Find me in this book!
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Twenty years ago this September, Michelle and I met on our very first day on campus as first-years at Brown University, where we had arrived before orientation for the Third World Transition Program (TWTP), at which incoming students of color … Continue reading