- @CaltransDist6 @FashionLawGroup @Caltrans9 @fionamewalsh @chpmojave @CaltransHQ @Caltrans8 @CaltransDist7 I’m seein… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @DebbiMichiko Dark chocolate! 4 months ago
- @seriouseats Sigh. @raceandfood 9 months ago
- RT @aafp: The 2018-19 Health Equity Fellows will become leaders who have expertise in social, institutional, and cultural influences that i… 1 year ago
- RT @mskristinawong: What’s crazier than #CrazyRichAsians? How about #RadicalCramSchool? They aren’t rich but they are young rebels. #AsianA… 1 year ago
Find me in this book!
Tag Archives: relationships
Twenty years ago this September, Michelle and I met on our very first day on campus as first-years at Brown University, where we had arrived before orientation for the Third World Transition Program (TWTP), at which incoming students of color … Continue reading