- RT @PublishersWkly: "I urge every one of you watching to educate yourselves about your school boards and vote in your local elections. 2022… 10 months ago
- RT @nkjemisin: Great, but anti-CRT people aren't actually upset about CRT. What they want is no Black educators, no Black books - hell, no… 10 months ago
- RT @orbitbooks: We're giving away the complete Green Bone Saga by @FondaJLee plus a print of the Kaul family character art by @Merwild! R… 11 months ago
- Driven to browse Twitter due to FB/IG-down boredom. 11 months ago
- RT @geneluenyang: I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!! I can't believe I get to work with such an amazingly talented team! 11 months ago
Find me in this book!
Tag Archives: relationships
Twenty years ago this September, Michelle and I met on our very first day on campus as first-years at Brown University, where we had arrived before orientation for the Third World Transition Program (TWTP), at which incoming students of color … Continue reading