- I wrote a thing. twitter.com/TheNerdsofColo… 1 week ago
- @CaltransDist6 @FashionLawGroup @Caltrans9 @fionamewalsh @chpmojave @CaltransHQ @Caltrans8 @CaltransDist7 I’m seein… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @DebbiMichiko Dark chocolate! 7 months ago
- @seriouseats Sigh. @raceandfood 1 year ago
- RT @aafp: The 2018-19 Health Equity Fellows will become leaders who have expertise in social, institutional, and cultural influences that i… 1 year ago
Find me in this book!
Tag Archives: reflection
At the end of this week, my three-and-a-half-year-old babygirl will have been a preschooler for an entire month. Her big sister’s already been a full-fledged third grader for a month. And they’re both loving it—let’s get that out of the … Continue reading