- RT @PublishersWkly: "I urge every one of you watching to educate yourselves about your school boards and vote in your local elections. 2022… 6 months ago
- RT @nkjemisin: Great, but anti-CRT people aren't actually upset about CRT. What they want is no Black educators, no Black books - hell, no… 6 months ago
- RT @orbitbooks: We're giving away the complete Green Bone Saga by @FondaJLee plus a print of the Kaul family character art by @Merwild! R… 7 months ago
- Driven to browse Twitter due to FB/IG-down boredom. 7 months ago
- RT @geneluenyang: I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!! I can't believe I get to work with such an amazingly talented team! 7 months ago
Find me in this book!
Tag Archives: reflection
At the end of this week, my three-and-a-half-year-old babygirl will have been a preschooler for an entire month. Her big sister’s already been a full-fledged third grader for a month. And they’re both loving it—let’s get that out of the … Continue reading