- RT @allegiancebway: "Why is Allegiance Important?" Well, Lucy Krina and Sricharan from California told us, and it won them 10 tickets and… 1 month ago
- RT @djolder: Go write that book you keep thinking about 6 months ago
- RT @DrMicheQ: #Grateful for my life partner @dad_strangeland for his support and daily acts of kindness and love #GratitudePractice https:/… 7 months ago
- RT @FamilyDocsNews: CAFP Past Pres @wintersdoc and current CAFP Pres @DrMicheQ in DC advocating for patients .. and dr/patients https://t.c… 8 months ago
- RT @DrMicheQ: Erosion of trust = public health threat #ScienceOverFear #FMAS17 #MakeHealthPrimary #CommunityImmunity 8 months ago
Find me in this book!
Tag Archives: reflection
At the end of this week, my three-and-a-half-year-old babygirl will have been a preschooler for an entire month. Her big sister’s already been a full-fledged third grader for a month. And they’re both loving it—let’s get that out of the … Continue reading