- RT @victorlavalle: I don’t feel bad if destroying Confederate monuments erases their history. After all, this country has done its damnede… 1 month ago
- 1st of the month means new free #amazonfirstreads ebooks from @AmazonPub for Prime members & we get 2 for July! But… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- This makes me want @JordanPeele to reboot #NightattheMuseum as an anti-imperialist anti-colonialist revenge fantasy. twitter.com/nytimes/status… 1 month ago
- RT @TiffanyDCross: Some of us have been this angry since #KaliefBrowder. Some since Trayvon. Some since Rodney King. Some since the #Centra… 1 month ago
- RT @jameshamblin: The notion that medical experts said to never leave home but now hypocritically endorse mass gatherings is a straw man. S… 2 months ago
Find me in this book!
Tag Archives: nablopomo day 2
If you live in Bakersfield, you know that’s it’s windy today. Really windy. Really, really windy. I can hear the wind swirling the leaves and swaying the trees outside the house right now. And if you live in Bakersfield, you … Continue reading