- RT @allegiancebway: "Why is Allegiance Important?" Well, Lucy Krina and Sricharan from California told us, and it won them 10 tickets and… 1 month ago
- RT @djolder: Go write that book you keep thinking about 6 months ago
- RT @DrMicheQ: #Grateful for my life partner @dad_strangeland for his support and daily acts of kindness and love #GratitudePractice https:/… 7 months ago
- RT @FamilyDocsNews: CAFP Past Pres @wintersdoc and current CAFP Pres @DrMicheQ in DC advocating for patients .. and dr/patients https://t.c… 8 months ago
- RT @DrMicheQ: Erosion of trust = public health threat #ScienceOverFear #FMAS17 #MakeHealthPrimary #CommunityImmunity 8 months ago
Find me in this book!
Tag Archives: gender roles
I don’t get out much. And that’s fine. No, really. I mean, yes, I’d love more regular outings sans kids with my wife, and I’d surely appreciate more solo time to read and write. (Read: to nap.) And yes, just … Continue reading