- @DebbiMichiko Dark chocolate! 3 months ago
- @seriouseats Sigh. @raceandfood 8 months ago
- RT @aafp: The 2018-19 Health Equity Fellows will become leaders who have expertise in social, institutional, and cultural influences that i… 1 year ago
- RT @mskristinawong: What’s crazier than #CrazyRichAsians? How about #RadicalCramSchool? They aren’t rich but they are young rebels. #AsianA… 1 year ago
- RT @mskristinawong: How do we keep girls of color from internalizing the racist and misogynistic rhetoric amplified by the election of a pr… 1 year ago
Find me in this book!
Tag Archives: Gangnam Style
The Button loves to sing, loves to dance, and loooooooves Gangnam Style. The first two weeks of preschool, she’d demand to watch the video, over and over again, once she woke up from her nap. This is just a taste … Continue reading →