- RT @victorlavalle: I don’t feel bad if destroying Confederate monuments erases their history. After all, this country has done its damnede… 1 week ago
- 1st of the month means new free #amazonfirstreads ebooks from @AmazonPub for Prime members & we get 2 for July! But… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- This makes me want @JordanPeele to reboot #NightattheMuseum as an anti-imperialist anti-colonialist revenge fantasy. twitter.com/nytimes/status… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TiffanyDCross: Some of us have been this angry since #KaliefBrowder. Some since Trayvon. Some since Rodney King. Some since the #Centra… 3 weeks ago
- RT @jameshamblin: The notion that medical experts said to never leave home but now hypocritically endorse mass gatherings is a straw man. S… 1 month ago
Find me in this book!
Tag Archives: dancing
The Button loves to sing, loves to dance, and loooooooves Gangnam Style. The first two weeks of preschool, she’d demand to watch the video, over and over again, once she woke up from her nap. This is just a taste … Continue reading →