The Button loves to sing, loves to dance, and loooooooves Gangnam Style. The first two weeks of preschool, she’d demand to watch the video, over and over again, once she woke up from her nap. This is just a taste of the entertainment we’re treated to on a daily basis. Baby. Doesn’t. Stop. (Heh.)
- RT @aafp: The 2018-19 Health Equity Fellows will become leaders who have expertise in social, institutional, and cultural influences that i… 1 month ago
- RT @mskristinawong: What’s crazier than #CrazyRichAsians? How about #RadicalCramSchool? They aren’t rich but they are young rebels. #AsianA… 2 months ago
- RT @mskristinawong: How do we keep girls of color from internalizing the racist and misogynistic rhetoric amplified by the election of a pr… 2 months ago
- RT @mskristinawong: Curious about the #CrazyRichAsians origin story? #RadicalCramSchool isn’t necessarily that, but it definitely could be… 2 months ago
- RT @mskristinawong: What’s richer than #CrazyRichAsians? An equitable society that believes in intersectional activism. #RadicalCramSchool… 2 months ago
Find me in this book!