The Button loves to sing, loves to dance, and loooooooves Gangnam Style. The first two weeks of preschool, she’d demand to watch the video, over and over again, once she woke up from her nap. This is just a taste of the entertainment we’re treated to on a daily basis. Baby. Doesn’t. Stop. (Heh.)
- RT @mskristinawong: What’s crazier than #CrazyRichAsians? How about #RadicalCramSchool? They aren’t rich but they are young rebels. #AsianA… 4 weeks ago
- RT @mskristinawong: How do we keep girls of color from internalizing the racist and misogynistic rhetoric amplified by the election of a pr… 4 weeks ago
- RT @mskristinawong: Curious about the #CrazyRichAsians origin story? #RadicalCramSchool isn’t necessarily that, but it definitely could be… 4 weeks ago
- RT @mskristinawong: What’s richer than #CrazyRichAsians? An equitable society that believes in intersectional activism. #RadicalCramSchool… 4 weeks ago
- RT @mskristinawong: “Oppression is like making a panini sandwich.” In EPISODE 2 of RADICAL CRAM SCHOOL, the Young Rebels build their revol… 1 month ago
Find me in this book!