Overheard at the local Barnes and Noble during my and the girls’ afternoon hang-out in the children’s section: Two employees talking about being told by a superior to put up new promotional signs, while standing in front of a big Wimpy Kid poster advertising the new book’s release date of November 15. One complains that the supervisor told her to put up “on sale now” signs for the Wimpy Kid book tonight, even though, obviously, it’s not out for over a week. “She said to put up Steve Jobs and Wimpy Kid tonight.” “Steve Jobs?” “Yeah, that guy that died.”
- @idea_hive I'm down if we can get the Bay and LA @TheNerdsofColor to Bako and you wanna fly @the_real_chow out again. #itsahardnoclife 3 hours ago
- Great meeting you @rachelswirsky and hearing you read tonight! So glad to find you here in Bakersfield! 1 month ago
- RT @TheNerdsofColor: #PanMovie opens today and @dad_strangeland has some questions about how "Natives" are depicted in the movie. http://t.… 1 month ago
- @eughung Nope not this year. :-( 5 months ago
- @eughung @AshleyAlvarado @mixedremixed @KPCC Lol why do I look so mad? I didn't even know you were taking a picture. 5 months ago
Find me in this book!