Overheard at the local Barnes and Noble during my and the girls’ afternoon hang-out in the children’s section: Two employees talking about being told by a superior to put up new promotional signs, while standing in front of a big Wimpy Kid poster advertising the new book’s release date of November 15. One complains that the supervisor told her to put up “on sale now” signs for the Wimpy Kid book tonight, even though, obviously, it’s not out for over a week. “She said to put up Steve Jobs and Wimpy Kid tonight.” “Steve Jobs?” “Yeah, that guy that died.”
- RT @FamilyDocsNews: New CAFP President Michelle Quiogue @DrMicheQ featured today in @Bakersfieldcali news: bit.ly/2pGP24C #FMRevol… 6 days ago
- RT @FamilyDocsNews: Keeping the 'family' in family physician: CAFP Prez M Quiogue @DrMicheQ & husb J Sperber @dad_strangeland Article: http… 6 days ago
- Help my daughter's Girl Scout troop learn about media literacy by completing/sharing their short survey! Thanks! surveymonkey.com/r/WTYTKDV 3 months ago
- RT @Dads4Change: Our friend @dad_strangeland TRUSTs @HillaryClinton and doesn't want us to move backward as a country. #Dads4Hillary https:… 7 months ago
- RT @TheNerdsofColor: ICYMI @reallovepunk @dad_strangeland @rscspokenword @silvaculture #BaoPhi #Diego on what it means to be a NOC Dad http… 10 months ago
Find me in this book!