Overheard at the local Barnes and Noble during my and the girls’ afternoon hang-out in the children’s section: Two employees talking about being told by a superior to put up new promotional signs, while standing in front of a big Wimpy Kid poster advertising the new book’s release date of November 15. One complains that the supervisor told her to put up “on sale now” signs for the Wimpy Kid book tonight, even though, obviously, it’s not out for over a week. “She said to put up Steve Jobs and Wimpy Kid tonight.” “Steve Jobs?” “Yeah, that guy that died.”
- Um @KidsPlaceLive somebody's asleep in the producer booth! 😜 Playing unedited DJ recordings, lol. 2 weeks ago
- @BlazePizza @antzona thanks for telling me about Free Pizza Friday John! Looking forward to trying it. 3 weeks ago
- Almost a week after #CBCBakersfield private soft open, district manager Randy still knows me by name. Great customer service, @CornerBakery! 4 weeks ago
- @CornerBakery my family enjoyed two breakfast paninis, a cinnamon roll, and some cream cake. Very nice people and location. #CBCBakersfield 1 month ago
- At the private practice opening party at #CBCBakersfield. Thx for the invite @CornerBakery and welcome! https://t.co/irzzYdQF2g 1 month ago
Find me in this book!