Overheard at the local Barnes and Noble during my and the girls’ afternoon hang-out in the children’s section: Two employees talking about being told by a superior to put up new promotional signs, while standing in front of a big Wimpy Kid poster advertising the new book’s release date of November 15. One complains that the supervisor told her to put up “on sale now” signs for the Wimpy Kid book tonight, even though, obviously, it’s not out for over a week. “She said to put up Steve Jobs and Wimpy Kid tonight.” “Steve Jobs?” “Yeah, that guy that died.”
- RT @ElloEllenOh: So me, @the_real_chow & @TheNerdsofColor, are planning something big for AsianAmericanHeritage month. If you're in, follow… 1 week ago
- RT @DrMicheQ: Strong marriage, strong constituents @cafp_familydocs #LobbyDay #FMRevolution #SaveSong-Brown @KP_KernCounty https://t.co/h… 1 month ago
- Um @KidsPlaceLive somebody's asleep in the producer booth! 😜 Playing unedited DJ recordings, lol. 3 months ago
- @BlazePizza @antzona thanks for telling me about Free Pizza Friday John! Looking forward to trying it. 3 months ago
- Almost a week after #CBCBakersfield private soft open, district manager Randy still knows me by name. Great customer service, @CornerBakery! 3 months ago
Find me in this book!