Overheard at the local Barnes and Noble during my and the girls’ afternoon hang-out in the children’s section: Two employees talking about being told by a superior to put up new promotional signs, while standing in front of a big Wimpy Kid poster advertising the new book’s release date of November 15. One complains that the supervisor told her to put up “on sale now” signs for the Wimpy Kid book tonight, even though, obviously, it’s not out for over a week. “She said to put up Steve Jobs and Wimpy Kid tonight.” “Steve Jobs?” “Yeah, that guy that died.”
- RT @TheNerdsofColor: EXCLUSIVE @dad_strangeland talks to @gregpak @jonathancoulton abt their @Kickstarter The Princess Who Saved Herself ht… 1 month ago
- I backed The Princess Who Saved Herself on @Kickstarter kck.st/18bAu35 & talked to @gregpak @thenerdsofcolor wp.me/p3MnPm-3dS 1 month ago
- RT @cafp_familydocs: .@familydocwonk and many others at the #AMAM15 are sporting pink hair in honor of @DrMicheQ! http://t.co/bS1G3Vb2w0 1 month ago
- RT @DrMicheQ: Participating in LIVE teleconference about #measlesoutbreak with #AmericasDoc @Surgeon_General along with over 10,000 @MomsR… 1 month ago
- Thanks @steveharuch for linking to my #Spock post on @NPRCodeSwitch. Hope you saw my longer one @TheNerdsofColor bit.ly/1CdTNWs too. 1 month ago
Find me in this book!