Overheard at the local Barnes and Noble during my and the girls’ afternoon hang-out in the children’s section: Two employees talking about being told by a superior to put up new promotional signs, while standing in front of a big Wimpy Kid poster advertising the new book’s release date of November 15. One complains that the supervisor told her to put up “on sale now” signs for the Wimpy Kid book tonight, even though, obviously, it’s not out for over a week. “She said to put up Steve Jobs and Wimpy Kid tonight.” “Steve Jobs?” “Yeah, that guy that died.”
- RT @djolder: Go write that book you keep thinking about 1 month ago
- RT @DrMicheQ: #Grateful for my life partner @dad_strangeland for his support and daily acts of kindness and love #GratitudePractice https:/… 2 months ago
- RT @FamilyDocsNews: CAFP Past Pres @wintersdoc and current CAFP Pres @DrMicheQ in DC advocating for patients .. and dr/patients https://t.c… 3 months ago
- RT @DrMicheQ: Erosion of trust = public health threat #ScienceOverFear #FMAS17 #MakeHealthPrimary #CommunityImmunity 3 months ago
- RT @statnews: Female doctors in the US earn significantly less than male doctors, despite their specialty bit.ly/2oAyAGd https://t… 3 months ago
Find me in this book!