Overheard at the local Barnes and Noble during my and the girls’ afternoon hang-out in the children’s section: Two employees talking about being told by a superior to put up new promotional signs, while standing in front of a big Wimpy Kid poster advertising the new book’s release date of November 15. One complains that the supervisor told her to put up “on sale now” signs for the Wimpy Kid book tonight, even though, obviously, it’s not out for over a week. “She said to put up Steve Jobs and Wimpy Kid tonight.” “Steve Jobs?” “Yeah, that guy that died.”
- Can't wait for @mixedremixed, my panel w @losangelista and @AranaMama, and writers like @mat_johnson. 3 days ago
- RT @AranaMama: Proud to be part of this festival! Going to be a great conversation with Jason Sperber (@dad_strangeland) leading. https://t… 3 days ago
- RT @TheNerdsofColor: EXCLUSIVE @dad_strangeland talks to @gregpak @jonathancoulton abt their @Kickstarter The Princess Who Saved Herself ht… 2 months ago
- I backed The Princess Who Saved Herself on @Kickstarter kck.st/18bAu35 & talked to @gregpak @thenerdsofcolor wp.me/p3MnPm-3dS 2 months ago
- RT @cafp_familydocs: .@familydocwonk and many others at the #AMAM15 are sporting pink hair in honor of @DrMicheQ! http://t.co/bS1G3Vb2w0 2 months ago
Find me in this book!