Overheard at the local Barnes and Noble during my and the girls’ afternoon hang-out in the children’s section: Two employees talking about being told by a superior to put up new promotional signs, while standing in front of a big Wimpy Kid poster advertising the new book’s release date of November 15. One complains that the supervisor told her to put up “on sale now” signs for the Wimpy Kid book tonight, even though, obviously, it’s not out for over a week. “She said to put up Steve Jobs and Wimpy Kid tonight.” “Steve Jobs?” “Yeah, that guy that died.”
- @eughung Nope not this year. :-( 2 weeks ago
- @eughung @AshleyAlvarado @mixedremixed @KPCC Lol why do I look so mad? I didn't even know you were taking a picture. 2 weeks ago
- RT @losangelista: My #MixedRemixed brothers in the house @dad_strangeland and @mat_johnson http://t.co/z8hroht1z0 2 weeks ago
- RT @mat_johnson: I am a mighty mulatto warrior and I shall ride to @mixedremixed today on the back of a great and powerful zonkey steed. 2 weeks ago
- RT @heididurrow: Hey @dad_strangeland whatcha doing today? #mixedremixed 2 weeks ago
Find me in this book!