The Button loves to sing, loves to dance, and loooooooves Gangnam Style. The first two weeks of preschool, she’d demand to watch the video, over and over again, once she woke up from her nap. This is just a taste of the entertainment we’re treated to on a daily basis. Baby. Doesn’t. Stop. (Heh.)
- Kindergarteners instructed to answer "I am present" during attendance. I'm volunteering during roll call. My 5 y.o.: "I am president." 1 week ago
- Mama on her way to work: Learn your heads off! 5 y.o. kindergartener: That's not polite! 1 week ago
- Me: Did you do a good job listening in kindergarten today? 5y.o. daughter: Yes. [a beat] What did you just ask me? 1 week ago
- RT @reallovepunk: Inspiration isn't a moment. It is a wave that you have to find a way to ride. 3 weeks ago
- RT @nytopinion: Op-Ed: Obama's My Brother's Keeper initiative amounts to an abandonment of women of color: Kimberlé Crenshaw: http://t.co/F… 1 month ago
Find me in this book!