- Kindergarteners instructed to answer "I am present" during attendance. I'm volunteering during roll call. My 5 y.o.: "I am president." 19 hours ago
- Mama on her way to work: Learn your heads off! 5 y.o. kindergartener: That's not polite! 19 hours ago
- Me: Did you do a good job listening in kindergarten today? 5y.o. daughter: Yes. [a beat] What did you just ask me? 1 day ago
- RT @reallovepunk: Inspiration isn't a moment. It is a wave that you have to find a way to ride. 2 weeks ago
- RT @nytopinion: Op-Ed: Obama's My Brother's Keeper initiative amounts to an abandonment of women of color: Kimberlé Crenshaw: http://t.co/F… 3 weeks ago
Find me in this book!
Monthly Archives: August 2010
So, after a long unintended hiatus, I’m back in the parentblogosphere. [Didja miss me? Heh.] And I’m back now, not just because there’s so much to catch up on in the lives of The Pumpkin and The Button and their … Continue reading